Startti Plus 2.0 - Assessment service for entrepreneurship and business prerequisites: Sales and marketing skills
- Development service for assessing entrepreneurial abilities and business conditions.
The goal of the service is to provide the new entrepreneur with the capability for business profitability and growth. The TE Office can make use of the evaluations and plans made in the service to support the start-up money decision and / or the start-up decision of the start-up money that started with the unemployment benefit.
- Implemented as an interactive work between an expert and an entrepreneur
- Certified by more than 20 years of experience as a certified company for business development
- More information about Arvoverkko Oy, email@example.com
- Certificates for:
- Growth and renewal
- Leadership and personnel
- Startti Plus 2.0
The Service Provider evaluates the customer's entrepreneurial skills by focusing on sales and marketing skills and through the assignment:
- General information
- Company status; Mission, vision for 3-5 years, goal-oriented values, critical business success factors
- Financial objectives, customer goals, internal goals, personnel goals
- Corporate market, growth prospects and customer acquisition plan
- Sales plans and calculations
- Profitability and pricing of sales
- Marketing plan
- Prerequisites and opportunities for profitable growth of the company;
- Services / products
- Customers, marketing and sales and competitors
- Information systems
- Leadership and competence
- SWOT in relation to the development goal.
The Service Provider prepares and submits a development plan that includes recommendations for developing customer acquisition, sales and marketing, and identifies the measures required for profitable growth to the customer.
The goal is that the four possible follow-up meetings will highlight and support solutions and help the customer focus their resources on the right things and then take things right.
If necessary, we help the customer in the long run and guide him to the best possible partners, both financially and operationally. We also help with public-private financing arrangements, as well as applying for Business Finland, Finnvera and ELY funding.
Start Plus is a free expert service provided by Uusimaa TE Office to its customers who have received start-up money. In the service, you get sparring to improve your sales and to support your marketing skills and a written plan to develop your business. In addition, you can get up to four further appointments according to your needs to deepen your sales and marketing skills.
The service is provided by contract partners of the TE Office, which you can choose from. For more information on how to apply for Start Plus, please contact the Uusimaa TE Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To effectively and successfully ensure the realization of the business/development plan
- Good references from the SME field Efficient model of operation
- The road of advancement to further development